Sunday, December 7, 2014

New game that I started to play few days ago

Hello guys. This is my first blogspot ever and I really hope that you are going to be nice to me and that I will have lots of reader over time,but
for now lets start small. Like some of you who know me know I like playing video games. It really doesn't matter what kind of video games we are talking
about,I play all,from PC,playstation,xbox to mobile games. Few days ago I started to play one games and I can honestly say that I really love this game
and that is so awesome. The name of this game is boom beach.








Boom beach is developed by supercell,who are popular because of clash of clans game for
android and iOS operating system. This game is really amazing and it wayyyyyy better then clash of clans,everything in this game is just much better.
Graphic is better,and gameplay is also better,you will have much more fun while playing this game then you did with clash of clans.





And we all know that
clash of clans was and still is some amazing game,don't you think? So if clash of clans was and still is great why don't you try boom beach which is just
better game in every aspect of it. To visit forum for this to find more info about game it self please visit their official forum. It is relativly new game(only 1 years old) and it already have about 1 million players,which just tell you how awesome
boom beach is and they you should really try it! I downloaded mine from google store and I play it for free on my mobile device (if anybody wants to know
that's Samsung 5,which is by the way great phone and it has Android operating system so you can play almost any game that you want). That is really all
that I wanted to tell you for my first post. Please be nice to me because after all this is my first post and I want to make this blogspot into something
special,some place where we all can relax. In my next post I am going to talk a little bit about boom beach android game itself,and I will maybe even
tell you about boom beach hack that I found on internet,tested it and it works amazing!

3 comments: